Tuesday, June 17, 2008

"Olivabeth"

Okay, here's the deal-ee-OH. We have had a hard time deciding on a name for this baby since the start of this grand adventure. Much like the baby herself, there has been a great deal of flipping back and forth, with a true direction not being easy to find. But after 2 weeks with the truly beautiful name of "Elizabeth", it became apparent that it just wasn't working. In part due to the fact that the two female chidlren in our home were becoming known as "Olivabeth". So, at the risk of causing permanent psychological damage to practically everyone involved, we took the leap and have now officially "re-christened" her Susannah. (Susie being an acceptable alternative, anything else, not) Thank you for your cooperation in this matter, and we apologize for any inconvenience.

4 comments:

Hildie said...

Woo-hoo!!! Susannah is way better!!!!!

Natalie J said...

That was very official sounding. I am truly traumatized. Here I was so used to Olivabeth...I mean Elizabeth. Ok, it is alright with me. Sometimes a name doesn't fit and you don't know it until you have tried it for a while. Hello Susannah!!

Natalie said...

That is hilarious! (Olivabeth, and the fact that you've changed her name 2 weeks later)!

I just love the name Susie for a little girl..adorable!

Omgirl said...

Hey, Welcome to the Earth, Zannah! Just kidding. I mean Susie. Jennie was telling me the whole crazy story of her birth as it was going on and I was on pins and needles to find out if she arrived safely. I'm so glad she did! Congratulations, Tiffany! She's beautiful.