Saturday, June 14, 2008

Ethan's 6th Birthday!




Yesterday was Ethan's 6th Birthday, and we make every other year a "Family Birthday" so I don't have to do the whole party thing. (I have to say, the other may be less taxing, and possibly less expensive...) We did have a lovely time though. We dropped Grandma Damiano off at the airport (Thank you grandma for all your help!) then we went to The Original Panacake House for breakfast- super duper yummy! Then we went BACK to the airport to pick up Aunt Shauna! What a fun filled day, and it wasn't even noon yet!




Then we went to the Mall of America to let Ethan pick out a special toy from the Lego Store and a new pair of Crocs. Then home for some geo-caching adventures and cupcakes! Then he got to go to a FRIENDS birthday party at a bowling alley!




Aunt Shauna reportedly asked Ethan this morning if he felt different, being six. Older perhaps?




He responded, "Yeah. I almost feel like I have hair in my armpits."




I just love this boy.

1 comment:

Hildie said...

That's hilarious!