Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!








As far as Easters go, this one's been a keeper! It was a balmy 64 degrees complete with an OUTDOOR Easter egg hunt, enough chocolate to make us all sick for days, and a stay-at-home-Sunday to watch General Conference.

p.s. I know my postings have been infrequent, but if anyone still reads this, a comment to let me know you're there would be appreciated. My vanity would like to think there are people I know who find me interesting, but if not, I should probably consider retiring from my wildly successful blogging career. (The advertisers are weeping at the revenue they would lose I'm sure)

8 comments:

Natalie J said...

I read this! Your kids are so grown up! What nice weather for Easter. It was snowy where we live (Herriman), but we escaped to lovely St George for the weekend.

Happy Easter!

Stefany said...

I read this, too, Tiffany. I have enjoyed getting to know Reed, as I rarely see him (or you) at church, as I've been exiled to the Primary for so long.

Hildie said...

I read it! I wish you would take more pictures!

Bethany said...

I'm here. Cute kids!

Natalie said...

Keep writing (infrequently)...it's the only way I can keep up on you guys.

I must say, impressive!, that you had all your kids dressed up for Easter that didn't include church. We were in our pajamas all day :)

Britney said...

I'm reading too! It's fun to see what you're up to even if it's only once a month or whenever you get a chance to post. Now that you're living so far away I'd wonder if you were all even still alive or not. Jared and Russ may talk but I never hear about it--such great communicators.
KEEP BLOGGING!

Peggy said...

I love your blog! I show it to your mom when she visists. Congratulations on the beautiful little boy!
Love,
Aunt Peggy

Carole said...

Please don't disappoint your sponsors or your READERS (I read as soon as I realize there is a new post-- great way to keep in touch!!). I could not believe Olivia's picture. She looks so beautiful and grown up! WOW!