Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Twitchy


It's 11:55 pm, and zero degrees outside. (Not sure about the wind chill). I would really love to go to sleep. But I can't. I'm twitchy. Not just in my legs, but in my hands tonight too. So, I'm standing at my desk, doing a midnight version of the hokey pokey while I surf the internet, hoping to get it all out so I can go back to bed.

Isn't being pregnant AWESOME? Twitchy is almost as fun as gestational diabetes (which came back just in time for the holidays...)

**I just chose this picture because E likes to be featured....

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Hey, that makes 2 of us....I'm still up and it's now 12:41. That twitchy leg thing SUCKS!!! And it DOUBLE SUCKS with GD. Just think...in a couple months you'll have that cute babe in your arms and your body back. :)

Oh, and yes, I've heard the version of jingle bells with tree, pee and 1903....PLENTY of times around here.

I so need to go to bed.

Financial Aid for College said...

Oh, you poor darling mama-baby! I feel so sorry for your trials, but so GLAD, GLAD, GLAD, for that sweet little spirit that gets to come and live in your fabulous family!

Carole said...

Hey... twitchy.... Sorry to hear that you are up late and not getting the rest I know you need. I hope that things warm up a bit... even 10 degrees would be something at this point. If you get too cold, please know that you are ALWAYS welcome here. :)