Monday, September 15, 2008

Die Fly.


I am hoping it is not just a symptom of slothful housekeeping that my house is fully infested with flies. Regular black flies and fruit flys by the hundreds. I got so completely grossed out yesterday at the inability to effectively rid them from my house that I broke down and made a trip to the Farm and Fleet this morning. I came to the register with 6 of these attractive pest dispensers. Apparently, my being "dressed up" compared to the regular AM Farm and Fleet crowd prompted the cashier to inform me that these were "really ugly". (How did she suspect I wasn't hanging them in the barn?) I told her I didn't care. I was desperate. I must admit I am surprised at my sadistic delight in walking by each of these and spotting yet another fly permanently incapacitated. I can hardly wait till they fill up! Of course, we will have no company until they are taken down, but boy do I feel relieved to finally be the aggressor! Die Fly!!!!

2 comments:

Chris Z said...

Someone must have told all those flies about the ice cream bunker = )

Good luck in gettin' 'em outta there!!

Tiffster said...

I am happy to report there has been a significant reduction in flying pests in our house. I discovered while thoroughly scrubbing my kitchen that the pretty little flower in a pot Spencer gave me when I had Susannah was in actuality a breeding ground for fruit flies! Sorry Spence, but the flower and it's breeding ground are now in the garbage! (Outside garbage I might add)