Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Chatty Susie

Susannah was being so terribly cute and chatty in her swing the other day that I just had to grab my camera and take some video. It wasn't until watching it back however, that I realized it made me a little motion sick. Hopefully, it won't overshadow the cuteness of her babbling! You might not be able to hear all of it, but Olivia was busy translating what Susannah was saying. All I really managed to catch was something about her wanting to jump off a diving board? As a side note, in the last 2 days her mohawk (or "mo-hog" as Olivia says) is finally getting long enough that it's beginning to lay down. Well, okay. Tip to one side. She can also turn herself completely around as she lays on the floor. Sigh. She's growing up so fast! Enjoy!

3 comments:

Natalie J said...

She is very cute. I can't believe she old enough to be carrying on that conversation. I swear she was just born! Cute, Cute!

Carole said...

Love it! Olivia's translation is great-- she's got a cute hair do (Olivia does). Susie's little mohawk is sweet. They grow so fast!

Hildie said...

Whoa, I need a dramamine! She super cute. How about doing a video with her holding still?