Wednesday, March 12, 2008

The case for a flat panel TV

Jared has business meetings downtown all week and will be staying in a hotel. They were trying to think of "team building" games they could play when they took breaks, so Jared suggests bringing our Ninetendo Wii for everyone. (I will refrain from my usual comments regarding this) So this morning, he unhooked the wii and packed it, assuring Ethan that after he got out of the shower he would hook up our old nintendo for him to play. Unfortunately, Ethan didn't want to wait that long, and attempted to turn around our rather large TV, and hook it up himself.

Yup. You know what happened. Who knew a pregnant woman could hoof it up stairs so fast?

Anyhoo, after a rush trip to the Dr. and an x-ray, there were no broken bones, just a nicely bruised arm that will likely be sore for a couple of days. It could have been much worse.

I just thought it was funny that Jared thinks he has finally found the perfect justification for buying a flat panel TV. *sigh* I think in a couple days he might realize the flaw in his argument. Or at least in his timing. Then again, I am sure any other husband gets his logic perfectly.

2 comments:

Carole said...

Not only the rush up the stairs but the lifting of the t.v.!! Holy cow-- I'm glad Ethan is o.k. Flat panel t.v.'s do weigh a lot less then our conventional tube tele's (we dont have one either and I'm not sure I'll tell Craig your story). Keep Warm!! When are you due?

Natalie said...

Scary!!! Yes, that's a perfectly justified reason to get a flat screen.
Glad little E is okay.