Friday, August 29, 2008

The Hand that Rocks the Cradle Rules the World!

As some of you may know I am a passionate person. I am a fan of following political news and stories. I attribute my interest in current events to my father, though I do not necessarily share his views, I appreciate the interest he created in me, and his love of country and liberty.

I have been very disappointed in the canidates for president this year, and have actually "tuned" out of the debate. But boy, am I reinvigorated today!

I just heard Sara Palin's speech live on the radio, and man, SHE ROCKS!!! Talk about a true feminist. She is my kind of woman! Independent, free thinking, confident, and actually FEMININE. She knows how to hunt! She has 5 kids! I am so glad to see the kind of woman I would like to see upheld as a role model in the national spotlight. I'm not sure of what the outcome will be, but man, I am so glad to see a REAL WOMAN out there doing what women do best, RUNNING THINGS.

Women truly do rule the world and Sara Palin is the perfect example of that.

HURRAH!!!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

I didn't know anything about her until now....seems like she'll be awesome!

Chris Z said...

I watched her official acceptance speech at the Republican National Convention last night, and was very impressed with her!