Wednesday, October 24, 2007

I WILL figure out pictures!

Okay, so I just reviewed how to post pictures, got out my camera, and realized this is a new computer and I don't know how to download pics because its not the same as my old one. (I know, I know...) Jared set this one up, and the thing I used to put the picture card thing in is not attached, and I don't know where it is. (Couldn't tell you WHAT it is, only what it looks like) Sooo, when Jared gets back, THIS WEEKEND, I'll have him help me out so I can put up a million pics!

4 comments:

Carole said...

I hope you find your card reader soon. I can't wait to see pictures!! They are easy to post as soon as you figure out how to get them ONTO your computer.

Natalie said...

Tell him to: "GET WITH IT, MAN! The lady needs to blog!"

Natalie J said...

This is fun. The only people I blog with are the people from Gurnee 2. It is fun to catch up on lives of friends you haven't seen forever. Can't wait to see pics of your grown-up kids (funny how 1.5 yrs can make a difference).

Carole said...

ok...ok.... I keep looking for pictures of those cutekids!! Where are they? :) How are you? Are you froaen--is that why you haven't updated... your fingers are frozen? Take trip to SUNNY CA!!