Sunday, February 28, 2010

Baby Pics!

I hope posting more pictures will help you forgive me for not providing a witty or profound narrative to accompany them. Any witty or profound thoughts these days are had in the middle of the night while feeding, and due to drugs and an irregular sleep schedule, those thoughts cannot be trusted without first being thoroughly censored. Then by the time I get to a computer, they have vanished forever anyhow.

Much thanks to Grandma Damiano for all of her hard work taking over most of my daily life! It has afforded me the chance to enjoy baby and recover much better than I could ever do without her!

(the pics with Olivia are of her supervising and approving Reed's "coming home" wardrobe, which she hand selected. She also likes to lay out which clothes he will wear tomorrow, with accompanying socks and burp cloths...)









6 comments:

Hildie said...

So adorable! Really! (now please answer your phone next time I call.)

Natalie J said...

Very cute pictures! You are forgiven! Get some rest (if possible).

Carole said...

Wow-- he's gorgeous and so so so tiny. I'm glad you got some time to enjoy the baby days and to rest. Congratulations. And, if it's not completely inappropriate, might I say he looks as though he's flippin' the bird under his sleeve in the second to last picture. He looks very angry. I laughed-- it's so cute!

Sara said...

Congratulations. Love the pictures (looking forward to seeing more sometime in the next few months). Love the name. How are the kids doing with their new baby brother?

Britney said...

Hooray for the Damianos! I'm so glad to see some pics because when I clicked on the video link last week it just buffered and buffered and never showed me anything! (it's working fine now though) Reed is a darling tiny boy and your other kids look so grown up! Congrats to you all! Mostly congrats to Tiffany though for making it through pregnancy again!

Natalie said...

oh my goodness....he looks soooo tiny!! what a cutsie pie. I just wanna snuggle him. such a good helper Livies is.