Thursday, July 16, 2009

The Feng Shui Way

I just finished a delightful little book I picked up on Feng Shui. By "delightful little book", I mean the size of the book, it's design color, it's font, etc. All of these elements, quite delightful, and I dare say, very feng shui.

But you've got to be kidding me. What I basically learned was: if your house is immaculate, clutter free, and on a noise-free street, you will be at peace.

Are they kidding?

I suppose the reason my house will truly never be feng shui is because I refuse to ring a bell everytime I enter a room.

Yeah, that's it.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Feng Shui is for stuffy, boring people with no kids. amen.

Financial Aid for College said...

Ring a bell, my foot! How about a passel of screaming kids, a husband in and out at all times of the week, and you singing Opera or Country Western or Broadway most of the day. What's the bell supposed to do, warn away the chaos?